Are you ready to test your brain?
Let’s test your brain! Look at the picture carefully and answer the following questions.
- How many travellers live in this camp?
- When did they arrive: today or a few days ago?
- How did they get here?
- How far is the nearest village from the camp?
- Where does the wind blow from: the north or the south?
- What time of the day is it?
- Where did Viktor go?
- Who was on duty last night? (Call by name.)
- Which date is today?
- There are 4 tourists. You can find 4 sets of cutlery on the picnic blanket and 4 names on the duty list, if you look carefully.
- They arrived a few days ago. Otherwise a spider wouldn’t be able to build a spiderweb between their tent and a tree in the due time.
- They got there by boat. There are oars by the tree.
- No, a village is not far. There is a chicken walking around, which means that a village is quite close.
- The wind is blowing from the south. A flag that shows the wind direction (windsock) is on top of the tent. How do we know which direction is which? Look at the trees: branches on the southern side are normally longer.
- It’s morning. Based on an answer for the previous question, you know how to tell south from north. Now you can do the same with east and west and figure out the time based on the shadows.
- He is catching butterflies. You can see the scoop net behind the tent.
- Colin was on duty. Colin is looking for something in his backpack (it’s marked with a ”C”). Viktor is catching butterflies. James is taking pictures (you can see a camera tripod sticking out of his bag). That means that Peter is on duty today, and Colin was on duty yesterday.
- According to the duty list, today is August 8th; because Peter is on duty and there is a watermelon on the ground (watermelons ripen in August).
Material from: jointhetravel
Picture on preview: dastech-solutions